Sunday, February 15, 2009

My little Helper

The other day, Eliana insisted I let her vacuum! This vacuum, which my parents got me for Christmas, is much quieter (so Eliana's not afraid of it!) and easier to maneuver than my old upright that hardly sucked up anything. I actually don't mind vacuuming anymore myself, but I'm still happy to relinquish the chore to Eliana! It'll be great when she really can have this responsibility. I'm all for assigning chores as soon as possible! ;) I'm also looking forward to seeing what a big helper she'll be with her baby brother (who's due date is tomorrow!).

2 comments:

Childress Family said...

keep us updated!!

The Esperats said...

I'll have to show Robertson that his future wife is already learning to clean house. :) Again yesterday he asked " Mommy, will you come see me when I marry Ellie. " We're waiting for you baby boy!