Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Weekend...

We had a full, fun weekend.
Saturday morning was the Crisis Pregnancy Center's Walk for Life at the Norfolk Zoo. We had a fun time seeing the animals and the Esperat Family. We were a little rushed, unfortunately, so we didn't spend as much time at the zoo as Eliana and I would have liked, but it was on to the next thing!

Saturday afternoon I attended a baby shower for a friend, and Sunday afternoon, I hosted a baby shower for a friend!
I don't remember where I got the fruit salad baby carriage idea from, but I've made it before for a baby shower and it's always a big hit. It's really not hard to make. It would have looked better with a longer melon, but it's too early in the season.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

looks like fun! :) anyone i know having babies?

Jess said...

mYou would know one of them...Heath's wife, Melissa. The other girl went to HS with Ali and me, and was at MWC our freshman year. Do you remember Alison Roten?