Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cuteism

I turned on the baby monitor this afternoon to hear if Eliana was really sleeping. Here's what I heard:

"What's your name?"
"Eliana"
"That's a good name!"
"What's your full name?"
"Eliana Jean Perkins"
"Wow! What a good name that is!"
"What's your name?"
"Giraffe."
"Hi Giraffe."
"Will you be my friend?"
etc...
Ever wish that baby monitors were able to record audio? I often do. I think it would be so cool if I could push a button from my kitchen and record what Ellie's saying in her room. I wonder if there is such a thing...
(Eliana has a pretty cool stuffed giraffe in her bed that her uncle Jason gave her. It unfolds into a blanket.)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

that is sooooo cute! what a sweet moment you got to spy on! :)

Elsie Hall said...

So cute! I've definitely wanted a baby monitor with a recording device. Hmmm...maybe a marketable idea?

I've been guilty of taking the video camera and aiming it at the monitor and turning the monitor up so I could catch Mike reading to Aiden at night without either of them knowing they had an eavesdropper...

Jess said...

I think it would be marketable! hmm... :o)