Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eliana's 1st Haircut

We waited a long time to cut her beautiful locks, and I'm having pangs of regret! I'm afraid I might have cut off her curls! I've been thinking all summer that it was time for a haircut as i was tired of unwrapping her hair from around her arms and fighting tangles. Long hair is kind of difficult with a very active 3 year old who loves to swim...I'm not sure why I waited until the end of the summer, but after bath-time last night, I decided to give her a trim. The trim turned into a bit more than that, unintentionally, to be honest. I guess it was about five inches.

2 comments:

The Esperats said...

I can't believe you cut off that much! It still looks so long. She's such a cutie! Robertson asked if he could go to Eliana's yesterday, so we'll have to find a play date soon!

Jess said...

yeah, i really didn't mean to...oops! let's play soon!!