Saturday, September 26, 2009

Apple Day

Eliana's school had "Apple Day" this past Thursday, and at parents' night about a month ago, I signed up to bring snacks for Apple Day. So Stu dropped Eliana off at school that day (which reminds me...on Eliana's second day of school, she told me I didn't have to walk her into school, I could just drop her off and she'd go in by herself. I wasn't quite ready for that.), and I stayed home and made some apple-strudel muffins and apple slices with peanut butter. Luke and I later went to Ellie's class to bring the snack and participate in "Apple Day." They learned about apple seeds and trees and made apple crafts. It was cute. Eliana loves school, and Zachary is her "best friend at school." (Too bad for Joshua, the only other kid in the class!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

aww.. poor Joshua! LOL