Monday, June 1, 2009

A Milestone

One that is particularly significant to me, and hopefully I'm not jumping the gun, but last night was Luke's third night in a row sleeping from about 8pm to 6:30am! Whohoo! Doesn't mean I slept that long, however, as this creates, of course, a new challenge for a nursing mom (and those of you that have been there know exactly what i'm talking about!). But it's amazing how our bodies can fairly quickly adapt to the needs of the baby. Only God could have thought that all up! :)

3 comments:

The Horton's Life said...

He's a thumbsucker just like Lily! So cute! Can't wait to meet him...

Childress Family said...

What a sweet sleeper! We're, I mean I, am still waiting for a full night's sleep around here. :-) In due time, right?

Jess said...

yeah, it didn't last. he's only slept through the night a couple times since i wrote that...it'll come!