Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're still alive!

Sorry it's been so long since I last updated. Do I have any readers left? ;) I've had computer and camera issues that are finally all solved, so...I'm back. I'll try to stay!

Here's a bit of a flash back that I've been meaning to post since Thanksgiving...how time flies!
Eliana and her pumpkin at age one, two, and three:

Late November we spent a great day with our friends, the Odermans and Morgans.




Christmas time was a lot of fun. Eliana's been having a lot of fun with the doll house we gave her. We had a nice visit to New Jersey to visit family the week after Christmas. Eliana had a bit of a rough trip up there, though - threw up twice, and that was a new experience for the poor girl. She apologized for "spilling out". We were worried she had come down with something and envisioned everyone staying at the grandparents' house coming down with it (deja vu), but it seems it was just motion sickness. Thankfully we didn't have a recurrence on the way home!




I'll post again soon, I promise! Baby Boy's doing well, and I'm getting really big! I'll have someone take a picture I can post soon. A little late, but Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

yay! you still have at least one reader :) i love the pic of your whole side of the family - that's great!

The Esperats said...

I love the pumpkin pics! It's such a wonderful way to see how she's grown!