Monday, February 8, 2010

Eliana's 4!

She's been four since late November, but I've gotten so bad about blogging that I'm a couple of months late...sorry, Ellie. I did want to reflect a little on Eliana and her four years. She is a talkative, social, energetic girl, who only runs out of steam when we force her to go to bed. This has been her first year in school, and she absolutely loves pre-school. She also loves being a big sister. Luke's her little "Choey Boy" (no idea how she came up with that name), and she's excited that mommy has another baby in her tummy! One sign of Eliana's maturing over this year is that she understands that this baby could be a boy or a girl (and is okay with that), and as much as she wants a sister, we don't know what God is going to give us (those are her words!).
Here's a fun little look back at Eliana from birth to now...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great girl! :) Do you find out in a few weeks if it's a boy or girl? I think I remember finding out at the end of Feb. last year! Can't wait to hear! :) Oh wait, or are you going to be surprised?? I can't remember.

The Esperats said...

I love that picture of you two!
The pic on the right...i can only see half of it on my computer. is it my computer screen or the blog? i would love to get those pics from her 4th bday party. want to picasa them? :)